Managing Director American Precious Metals Advisors (APMA)
What in it for you?
Currently in 2008, gold and precious metals occupy a significant position in both financial and commodity markets. In January 2008, the price of gold broke its historic record, and it peaked at $1000/ounce in March. In June, four foreign banks joined the Shanghai Gold Exchange following China's approval of gold futures trading. China is becoming the world's
largest gold supplier, and second-largest gold jewelry consumer. All these factors indicate that a new golden age is on the horizon.
However, more and more questions are arising regarding this new golden age. How will the gold market react under a receding global economy? Is the price of gold still in on the rise ? Will the Chinese financial market continually open up to Chinese and overseas investment? Will price instability dim demand for gold and other preciou metals? Is it the right time to invest in gold? How long will the commodity bull market last?
All these questions and more related will be covered during the 3rd Annual China Gold & Precious Metal Summit. Take advantage of this opportunity and register NOW!
• The only summit focusing on China gold and precious metals market
• All topics addressing key issues in China
• Get insights and learn best practices from the elite
• Exploring emerging investment opportunities
• To meet your potential partners
• Extensive networking opportunities
• Push for better regulatory environment